Introducing Ethereum and Solidity is published by Apress in May 2017. This book has 185 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484225349.
Learn how to use Solidity and the Ethereum project – second only to Bitcoin in market capitalization. Blockchain protocols are taking the world by storm, and the Ethereum project, with its Turing-complete scripting language Solidity, has rapidly become a front-runner. This book presents the blockchain phenomenon in context; then situates Ethereum in a world pioneered by Bitcoin.
- See how Ethereum (and other cryptocurrencies) work
- Compare distributed apps (dapps) to web apps
- Write Ethereum smart contracts in Solidity
- Deploy your own dapp, coin, and blockchain
- Work with basic and intermediate smart contracts
Anyone who is curious about Ethereum or has some familiarity with computer science