Beginning Serverless Computing is published by Apress in December 2017. This book has 199 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484230831.
This book teaches you how to quickly and securely develop applications without the hassle of configuring and maintaining infrastructure. You will learn how to harness serverless technology to rapidly reduce production time and minimize your costs, while still having the freedom to customize your code, without hindering functionality. Upon completion, you will have the knowledge and resources to build your own serverless application hosted in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud and will have experienced the benefits of event-driven technology for yourself.
- Gain a deeper understanding of serverless computing and when to use it
- Use development tools such as Node.js, Postman, and VS code to quickly set up your serverless development environment and produce applications
- Apply triggers to your serverless functions that best suit the architecture for the problem the functions are solving
- Begin building applications across cloud providers that utilize the power of serverless technology
- Understand best development practices with serverless computing to maintain scalable and practical solutions
- Code with an agnostic approach to cloud providers to minimize provider dependency