The Windows 10 Productivity Handbook is published by Apress in December 2017. This book has 129 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484232934.
Use the tricks and hidden features in this guide to become more productive with Windows 10. You will save time, achieve more, and feel in control like never before.
Author Mike Halsey is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) awardee and technical expert. As the author of Windows 7, 8, and 10 Troubleshooting and support books and videos, he takes complex subjects and presents them in simple and straightforward ways. In this book, Mike helps solve the problems and issues that you are likely to face when you want to achieve more and get better results on your PCs.
What You’ll Learn
- Get up to speed with Windows 10
- Use tips and tricks to boost productivity
- Stay organized using search
- Manage settings and configuration, and network connections and devices
- Keep yourself and your data safe and secure
- Make your PC more pleasurable to use
Who This Book Is For
Everyone who wants to be more efficient and effective in Windows 10, at work, school, and home