Learning Puppet 4 is published by O'Reilly Media in April 2016. This book has 590 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1491907665.
With this practical book, you’ll not only come to understand the specifics of the popular Puppet configuration management tool, but you’ll also learn important configuration management concepts and various deployment methodologies. It’s ideal for system administrators, developers, and anyone else interested in ensuring that their deployments go smoothly.
- Learn exactly what Puppet is, why was it created, and what problems it solves
- Firmly grasp all the concepts necessary to use Puppet successfully
- Find out how to set up your own workstation and workflow, commonly one of the biggest headaches in learning Puppet
- Tailor Puppet to your infrastructure with a design that meets all of your needs
- Learning about key tools in the Puppet ecosystem: MCollective, Puppet Dashboard, Foreman, and PuppetDB