Node.js for Embedded Systems is published by O'Reilly Media in November 2016. This book has 266 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1491928998.
- Prototype IoT devices with the Tessel 2 development platform
- Learn about electronic input and output components, including sensors
- Connect microcontrollers to the Internet with the Particle Photon toolchain
- Run Node.js on single-board computers such as Raspberry Pi and Intel Edison
- Talk to embedded devices with Node.js libraries such as Johnny-Five, and remotely control the devices with Bluetooth
- Use MQTT as a message broker to connect devices across networks
- Explore ways to use robots as building blocks for shared experiences