The Art of SEO is published by O'Reilly Media in September 2015. This book has 994 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1491948965.
Three acknowledged experts in search engine optimization share guidelines and innovative techniques that will help you plan and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy. Complete with an array of effective tactics from basic to advanced, this third edition includes updates on SEO tools, and new search engine ranking methods that have reshaped the SEO landscape.
Novices will receive a thorough SEO education, while experienced SEO practitioners get an extensive reference to support ongoing engagements.
- Comprehend SEO’s many intricacies and complexities
- Explore the underlying theory and inner workings of search engines
- Understand the role of social media, user data, and links
- Discover tools to track results and measure success
- Examine the effects of Google’s Panda and Penguin algorithms
- Consider opportunities in mobile, local, and vertical SEO
- Build a competent SEO team with defined roles
- Glimpse the future of search and the SEO industry