Efficient R Programming is published by O'Reilly Media in October 2016. This book has 150 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1491950784.
Become a more productive programmer with Efficient R Programming. Drawing on years of experience teaching R courses, authors Colin Gillespie and Robin Lovelace give practical advice on a range of topics—from optimizing set-up of RStudio to leveraging C++—that make this book a valuable asset for both experienced and novice programmers. It’s suitable for academics, business users, and programmers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Get practical, tried-and-true advice from longtime R instructors
- Dive into a wide range of topics, including RStudio set-up and leveraging C++, suitable for all skill levels
- Gain insight into RStudio’s functionality to boost code-writing productivity
- Learn the necessary skills for team-based R programming work
- Save time, and energy, debugging code and searching online forums