The SEO Battlefield is published by O'Reilly Media in April 2017. This book has 204 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1491958377.
Welcome to the battlefield. Every day, companies ranging from startups to enterprises fight to achieve high search rankings, knowing that previous success can quickly vanish. With this practical guide, you’ll learn how to put search engine optimization (SEO) methodology into practice, including the research, data analysis, and constant experimentation required to build an SEO program specific to your organization that can help you improve search results.
Running a successful SEO program requires a team with a mix of skills, including marketing, analytics, website development, and automation. Author Anne Ahola Ward walks marketers and developers through SEO essentials and provides real-world case studies of successful and not-so-successful SEO programs. You’ll quickly understand why this is both an exciting and critical time to adopt SEO in your organization.
- Perform keyword goals and research, and spot search trends
- Understand the motivation and creativity of the SEO mindset
- Run a campaign to generate traffic and measure the results
- Use mobile and platform-agnostic strategies for search growth
- Demonstrate the value of your search marketing efforts
- Include web development in your SEO program—everything from quick updates to UX/UI strategy
- Learn the sweetest way to run and report on an search program