AP Process Orchestration (SAP PO) is published by SAP Press in September 2017. This book has 908 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1493215591.
Looking for smooth integration for your complex system landscape? Whether you’re starting fresh or migrating from SAP PI, we’ve got you covered! Learn to use the AEX to configure the system landscape directory, work with the ES repository, and manage the integration directory in SAP PO. Build integration flows, create a SAP BPM process, and get the most out of SAP BRM. Updated with the new Push API, user-defined search, the SAP Cloud Platform Integration engine, practical exercises, and more!
* Build and configure interfaces with the AEX
* Create business processes with SAP BPM and business rules with SAP BRM
* Learn how to move from SAP PI to SAP PO
Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX)
Learn to configure and work with the System Landscape Directory, Enterprise Services Repository and Registry, and the Integration Directory. Build an integration flow, learn to monitor the AEX, and migrate from SAP PI to SAP PO.
SAP Business Process Management
Understand how to perform administration tasks, automate business processes, and build custom processes in SAP BPM.
SAP Process Orchestration 7.5
Explore the new features of SAP PO 7.5, including information on reusing SAP Cloud Platform Integration content in SAP PO and the Process Integration Designer perspective.
* Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX)
* SAP Business Process Management (SAP BPM)
* SAP Business Rules Management (SAP BRM)
* System Landscape Directory
* Enterprise Service Repository
* Integration Directory
* Integration flows
* Business process monitoring
* SAP Cloud Platform Integration