Microsoft Excel 2016 Keyboard Shortcuts For Windows is published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform in June 2016. This book has 64 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1533598820.
The use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet program is becoming inevitable in today’s employment world. The fact that there is competition among employers, employees and self-employed businessmen is a fact that cannot be overemphasized. Therefore anybody who wants to stand out in the crowd must do a little something extra in order to be noticed, and one of the things to do is to use keyboard shortcuts.
In this book, you will learn how to save time by using keyboard shortcuts meant for Excel 2016 to execute tasks.
- Learn the basics of mousing and using keyboard shortcuts.
- Know more about your keyboard and its parts.
- Get acquainted with the 15 special keyboard shortcuts you should know as a computer user.
- Frequently Used Shortcuts.
- Go To The Access Keys For The Ribbon using keyboard shortcuts.
- Work In The Ribbon Tabs And Menus With The Keyboard.
- Use Access Keys When You Can See The KeyTips.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to Navigate In Cells.
- Make Selections And Perform Actions using keyboard shortcuts.
- Format In Cells with shortcut keys.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to Work With Data, Functions, And The Formula Bar.
- Keyboard shortcuts that involve the use of Function Keys.
- and Other Useful Shortcut Keys.