Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Keyboard Shortcuts For Windows is published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform in June 2016. This book has 58 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1533598851.
Using mouse for your presentation in PowerPoint is okay because your audience will still understand every aspect of your presentation, but if you must be outstanding in that field, you must do something beyond “Okay” because some people are tied of settling for just “Okay” they want something better. One of the ways to give them a better experience is using keyboard shortcuts to do things that makes them ask “What kind of magic is that guy performing?” So we have compiled keyboard shortcuts for PowerPoint 2016 to help you get started. Learn the basics of mousing and keyboarding, know more about your keyboard, become familiar with the 15 special keyboard shortcuts you should know as a computer user, etc.
In this book, you will find keyboard shortcuts for the following tasks:
- Navigate The Ribbon With Only The Keyboard.
- Change Focus By Using The Keyboard.
- Move Between Panes with keyboard shortcuts.
- Work In An Outline using keyboard shortcuts.
- Work With Shapes, Pictures, Boxes, Objects, And WordArt with shortcuts.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to Select And Edit Text And Objects.
- Format Text using keyboard shortcuts.
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to Control Your Slide Show During Presentation.
- Control Video with keyboard shortcuts.
- Use shortcuts to control Other Media During A Presentation.