Microsoft Skype For Business 2016 Keyboard Shortcuts For Windows is published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform in June 2016. This book has 42 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1533630308.
Skype For Business connects you with your friends, family, coworkers and many others cost effectively. The design of the program makes using mouse for it okay but it is better when combined with essential keyboard shortcuts. Skype users need keyboard shortcuts so as to use the devices well and flow in their conversations. That is why we painstakingly compiled a list of keyboard shortcuts for them. Using keyboard shortcuts in Skype For Business is an experience every Skype user ought to have.
The topics in this book includes:
- Learn how mousing and keyboarding work.
- Know more about your keyboard.
- Become acquainted with the 15 special keyboard shortcuts you should know as a computer user.
- General (Any Window) keyboard shortcuts.
- keyboard shortcuts in Skype For Business Main Window.
- Work on Contacts List using keyboard shortcuts.
- Work on Contact Card using keyboard shortcuts.
- View Conversation Window with keyboard shortcuts.
- Call Controls (Conversation Window) keyboard shortcuts.
- Video (Conversation Window) keyboard shortcuts.
- IM (Conversation Window) keyboard shortcuts.
- keyboard shortcuts for Conversation or Meeting Stage.
- keyboard shortcuts for Conversation Environment.
- use keyboard shortcuts for PPT Sharing: Legacy PPT Viewer.
- Use shortcuts in Tabbed Conversations.
- Use keyboard shortcuts for Persistent Chat.