CCNA Wireless 200-355 Official Cert Guide is published by Cisco Press in January 2016. This book has 608 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1587144578.
CCNA Wireless 200-355 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
· Master Cisco CCNA 200-355 exam topics
· Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
· Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
· Practice with realistic exam questions on the DVD
CCNA Wireless 200-355 Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the Cisco CCNA WIFUND 200-355exam. Leading network engineer and best-selling Cisco certification author David Hucaby shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The companion DVD contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA WIFUND exam, including
- RF signals, modulations, standards, and performance
- Antenna theory
- Wireless LAN topologies and 802.11 frame types
- Wireless AP coverage planning
- Cisco wireless architectures
- Autonomous, cloud, and controller-based deployments
- Controller discovery, roaming, and RRM
- Wireless security
- WLAN configuration
- Wireless guest network implementation
- Client connectivity
- Cisco wireless network management
- Troubleshooting interference and connectivity