Hello, Bicycle is published by Ten Speed Press in June 2016. This book has 192 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1607748830.
Riding a bike is one of life’s simple joys—it’s fun, freeing, and good for the planet and our health. Hello, Bicycle is a practical guide to the bike life with real-world advice, covering everything you need to know to up your bicycling game and ride with confidence and style:
• Buying new, used, and custom bikes
• Making the switch to bike commuting
• Riding, locking, and storing your bike
• Maintaining your bike at home (and what your mechanic should handle)
• Picnicking, traveling, camping, and touring by bicycle
This inspiring, informative handbook offers something for cyclists of all types, whether you’re new to biking, looking to get back into it, or a seasoned rider who wants to take it to the next level.