Zak George’s Dog Training Revolution is published by Ten Speed Press in September 2016. This book has 240 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1607748915.
Zak George is a new type of dog trainer. A dynamic YouTube star and Animal Planet personality with a fresh approach, Zak helps you tailor training to your dog’s unique traits and energy level—leading to quicker results and a much happier pet.
For the first time, Zak has distilled the information from his hundreds of videos and experience with thousands of dogs into this comprehensive guide that includes
· Choosing the right pup for you
· Housetraining and basic training
· Handling biting, leash pulling, jumping up, barking, aggression, chewing, and other behavioral issues
· Health care essentials like finding a vet and selecting the right food
· Cool tricks, traveling tips, and activities to enjoy with your dog
· Topics with corresponding videos on Zak’s YouTube channel so you can see his advice in action
Packed with everything you need to know to raise and care for your dog, this book will help you communicate and bond with one another in a way that makes training easier, more rewarding, and—most of all—fun!