Express in Action is published by Manning Publications in April 2016. This book has 256 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1617292422.
Express in Action teaches you how to build web applications using Node and Express. It starts by introducing Node’s powerful traits and shows you how they map to the features of Express. You’ll explore key development techniques, meet the rich ecosystem of companion tools and libraries, and get a glimpse into its inner workings. By the end of the book, you’ll be able to use Express to build a Node app and know how to test it, hook it up to a database, and automate the dev process.
- Simplify Node app setup with Express
- Testing Express applications
- Use Express for easy access to Node features
- Data storage with MongoDB
- Covers Express 4 and Express 5 alpha