OAuth 2 in Action is published by Manning Publications in March 2017. This book has 360 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1617293276.
OAuth 2 in Action teaches you practical use and deployment of OAuth 2 from the perspectives of a client, an authorization server, and a resource server. You’ll begin with an overview of OAuth and its components and interactions. Next, you’ll get hands-on and build an OAuth client, an authorization server, and a protected resource. Then you’ll dig into tokens, dynamic client registration, and more advanced topics. By the end, you’ll be able to confidently and securely build and deploy OAuth on both the client and server sides.
- Covers OAuth 2 protocol and design
- Authorization with OAuth 2
- OpenID Connect and User-Managed Access
- Implementation risks
- JOSE, introspection, revocation, and registration
- Protecting and accessing REST APIs