Serverless Architectures on AWS is published by Manning Publications in May 2017. This book has 376 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1617293825.
Serverless Architectures on AWS teaches you how to build, secure, and manage serverless architectures that can power the most demanding web and mobile apps. You’ll get going quickly with this book’s ready-made real-world examples, code snippets, diagrams, and descriptions of architectures that can be readily applied. By the end, you’ll be able to architect and build your own serverless applications on AWS.
- First steps with serverless computing
- Important patterns and architectures
- Writing AWS Lambda functions and using the API Gateway
- Composing serverless applications using key services like Auth0 and Firebase
- Securing, deploying, and managing serverless architectures