Xamarin in Action [PDF] is published by Manning Publications in April 2018. This book has 608 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1617294389.
Xamarin in Action teaches you to build cross-platform mobile apps using Xamarin and C#. You’ll explore all the layers of a Xamarin app, from design to deployment. Xamarin expert Jim Bennett teaches you design practices that maximize code reuse and isolate device-specific code, making it a snap to incorporate the unique features of each OS.
- Understanding MVVM to maximize code reuse and testability
- Creating cross-platform model and UI logic layers
- Building device-specific UIs
- Unit and automated UI testing
- Preparing apps for publication with user tracking and crash analytics