Deep Learning with Python is published by Manning Publications in December 2017. This book has 384 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1617294433.
Deep Learning with Python introduces the field of deep learning using the Python language and the powerful Keras library. Written by Keras creator and Google AI researcher François Chollet, this book builds your understanding through intuitive explanations and practical examples. You’ll explore challenging concepts and practice with applications in computer vision, natural-language processing, and generative models. By the time you finish, you’ll have the knowledge and hands-on skills to apply deep learning in your own projects.
- Deep learning from first principles
- Setting up your own deep-learning environment
- Image-classification models
- Deep learning for text and sequences
- Neural style transfer, text generation, and image generation