Windows PowerShell in Action is published by Manning Publications in September 2017. This book has 904 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1633430297.
Windows PowerShell in Action, Third Edition is the definitive guide to PowerShell, now revised to cover PowerShell 6. Written by language designer Bruce Payette and MVP Richard Siddaway, this rich book offers a crystal-clear introduction to the language along with its essential everyday use cases. Beyond the basics, you’ll find detailed examples on deep topics like performance, module architecture, and parallel execution.
- The best end-to-end coverage of PowerShell available
- Updated with coverage of PowerShell v6
- PowerShell workflows
- PowerShell classes
- Writing modules and scripts
- Desired State Configuration
- Programming APIs and pipelines