Lonely Planet California (Travel Guide),, is published by Lonely Planet in March 2015. This book has 784 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1742206196.
Lonely Planet California is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spot the stars in Hollywood, explore the Napa Valley’s world-famous wineries and soak up the rays on SoCal’s picturesque beaches; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of California and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s California Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – wildlife, landscapes, wine, cuisine, beaches, film, television, music, the arts, history, literature, politics
- More than 100 maps
- Covers San Francisco, Napa & Sonoma Wine Country, Yosemite & the Sierra Nevada, Los Angeles, San Diego, Disneyland & Orange County, Palm Springs, Santa Barbara and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet California, our most comprehensive guide to California, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on one of California’s major cities? Check out Lonely Planet’s Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California or San Francisco guides for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer; Discover San Francisco, a photo-rich guide to the city’s most popular attractions; or Pocket Los Angeles and Pocket San Francisco, handy-sized guides focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.