Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys is published by Lonely Planet in April 2015. This book has 248 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1742207308.
Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the art-deco streets of South Beach, spot alligators amongst the Everglades’ mangroves, or party all night in Key West; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Miami & the Keys and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Miami & the Keys Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, multicultural Miami, cuisine, drink, art-deco architecture, environment
- Free, convenient pull-out Miami map (included in print version), plus over 15 color maps
- Covers South Beach, Downtown Miami, Wynwood, Design District, Little Haiti, Northern Miami Beach, Coral Gables, Little Havana, Coconut Grove, Key Biscayne, Everglades, Florida Keys, Key West and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys, our most comprehensive guide to Miami & the Keys, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Florida guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Discover Florida guide, a photo-rich guide focused on the state’s most popular sights.