Lonely Planet Northern California is published by Lonely Planet in April 2015. This book has 576 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1742207315.
Lonely Planet Northern California is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the culture of San Francisco, get up close and personal with the world’s tallest trees, and sip your way through Napa Valley; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of northern California and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Northern California Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, lifestyle, people, arts, architecture, wildlife, landscape, music, architecture, literature, visual arts, food, wine.
- More than 70 maps
- Covers San Francisco, Marin Country & the Bay Area, Napa & Sonoma Wine Country, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park & the Sierra Nevada, the Central Coast and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Northern California, our most comprehensive guide to the region, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on San Francisco? Check out Lonely Planet’s San Francisco guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer; Discover San Francisco, a photo-rich guide to the city’s most popular attractions; or Pocket San Francisco, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s California guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Discover California, a photo-rich guide to the city’s most popular attractions.