Lonely Planet Southwest USA is published by Lonely Planet in April 2015. This book has 576 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1742207360.
Lonely Planet Southwest USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sup on a green chile sauce, explore the geological treasure of the Grand Canyon, visit the Old West towns that lured gold and copper prospectors, or enjoy the flashy pleasures of Las Vegas; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Southwest USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Southwest USA Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – landscapes, art, history, customs/etiquette, shopping, wildlife, hiking, cuisine, wine, shopping, outdoor adventure
- Over 65 color maps
- Covers Las Vegas & Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Southwest Colorado, Sante Fe, Park City, Utah and more