Lonely Planet St Petersburg (Travel Guide) is published by Lonely Planet in April 2015. This book has 272 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1742209944.
Lonely Planet St Petersburg is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour the Hermitage, party through the White Nights, or enthral yourself in the Mariinsky Ballet; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of St Petersburg and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s St Petersburg Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – art, architecture, literature
- Free, convenient pull-out St Petersburg map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour maps
- Covers Sennaya, Kolomna, Smolny, Vosstaniya, Vasilyevsky Island, Petrogradsky Island, Vyborg Side and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet St Petersburg, our comprehensive guide to St Petersburg, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Russia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.