Lonely Planet Moscow is published by Lonely Planet in April 2015. This book has 272 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1742209982.
Lonely Planet Moscow is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the wonders of the Kremlin, marvel at the multi-coloured onion domes of St Basil’s Cathedral, or take a day-trip to the ancient city of Vladimir; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Moscow and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Moscow Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, literature, performing arts, palaces, churches
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers the Kremlin, Red Square, Gorky Park and Suzdal, plus Moscow Metro tours, ballet at the Bolshoi and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Moscow, our most comprehensive guide to Moscow, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Russia guide for a comprehensive look at all the Russia has to offer.