Lonely Planet Budapest (Travel Guide) is published by Lonely Planet in April 2015. This book has 256 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1743210031.
Lonely Planet Budapest is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy a delicious goulash, admire Budapest’s Art Nouveau architecture and its fin-de-siecle atmosphere, or luxuriate in one of the city’s many hot-spring bathhouses; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Budapest and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Budapest Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – architecture, cuisine, wine, history, art, music
- Free, convenient pull-out Budapest map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers Parliament, Castle District, Belvaros, Erzsebetvaros & the Jewish Quarter, City Park, Obuda & Buda Hills, Margaret Island, Gellert Hill, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Budapest, our most comprehensive guide to Budapest, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights? Check out Lonely Planet’s Pocket Budapest, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Hungary guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.