Lonely Planet Berlin is published by Lonely Planet in March 2015. This book has 344 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1743213926.
Lonely Planet Berlin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch the lift to the Reichstag’s dazzling glass dome, enjoy a tipple in an atmospheric beer garden, or reflect on the Berlin Wall’s stirring history; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Berlin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Berlin Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including history, architecture, art, literature, cinema, music, theatre, politics, cuisine, beer, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus over 36 colour maps
- Covers Historic Mitte, Museumsinsel, Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz, Tiergarten, Scheunenviertel, Kreuzberg, Neukolln, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer Berg, City West, Charlottenburg and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Berlin, our most comprehensive guide to Berlin, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Berlin? Check out Pocket Berlin, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Germany guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet’s Discover Germany, a photo-rich guide to the country’s most popular attractions.