Lonely Planet Hong Kong is published by Lonely Planet in February 2015. This book has 384 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1743214732.
Lonely Planet Hong Kong is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise Victoria Harbour aboard the Star Ferry, ride on the Peak Tram for amazing views, or explore the Mong Kok markets; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Hong Kong Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – cuisine, history, arts, cinema, architecture, religion
- Free, convenient pull-out Hong Kong map (included in print version), plus over 40 color maps
- Covers Hong Kong Island, Aberdeen & the South, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands, Macau and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Hong Kong, our most comprehensive guide to Hong Kong, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Hong Kong? Check out Pocket Hong Kong, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s China guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover China, a photo-rich guide to the country’s most popular attractions.