Lonely Planet Southern Italy is published by Lonely Planet in March 2016. This book has 296 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1743216873.
Lonely Planet Southern Italy is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the streets of Pompeii, a town frozen in time, wake up to the sound of a Neapolitan street market, or gaze at the Mediterranean; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Southern Italy and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Southern Italy Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including customs, history, religion, art, architecture, politics, cuisine, and wine
- Over 41 colour maps
- Covers Naples, Pompeii, Campania, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria, Sicily, the Amalfi Coast, Palermo, the Aeolian Islands, the Ionian Coast, Syracuse, Agrigento, Matera, Alberobello, Lecce, Capri, and more