Lonely Planet Greece is published by Lonely Planet in March 2016. This book has 752 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1743218594.
Lonely Planet Greece is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Roam through the hilltop ruins of the Acropolis, climb to the monastery-capped rock pinnacles of Meteora, or ferry across to one of the breathtakingly beautiful islands; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Greece and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Greece Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine and customs
- Free, convenient pull-out Athens map (included in print version), plus over 130 maps
- Covers Athens, Crete, Santorini, the Ionian Islands, Evia, the Sporades, the Cyclades, the Dodecanese, the Saronic Gulf Islands, Macedonia, the Northeastern Aegean Islands, and more