Lonely Planet Greek Islands is published by Lonely Planet in March 2016. This book has 584 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1743218600.
Lonely Planet Greek Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Meander down the cobbled alleyways of Rhodes Old Town, unwind on sandy stretches of Greece’s remote shores, or catch the Santorini sunset; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Greek Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Greek Islands Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including customs, history, art, literature, music, dance, architecture, politics, wildlife, and cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Athens map (included in print version), plus over 116 local maps
- Covers Athens, Crete, the Ionian Islands, the Cyclades, Santorini, the Saronic Gulf Islands, Dodecanese, the Northeastern Aegean Islands, Evia, the Sporades, and more