Engineering Materials: Applied Research and Evaluation Methods is published by Apple Academic Press in December 2014. This book has 290 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1771880435.
This book covers many important aspects of applied research and evaluation methods in chemical engineering and materials science that are important in chemical technology and in the design of chemical and polymeric products. This book gives readers a deeper understanding of physical and chemical phenomena that occur at surfaces and interfaces. The link between interfacial behavior and the performance of products and chemical processes is important. Helping to fill the gap between theory and practice, this book explains the major concepts of new advances in high-performance materials and their applications.
This new book:
• Highlights some important areas of current interest in polymer products and chemical processes
• Focuses on topics with more advanced methods
• Emphasizes precise mathematical development and actual experimental details
• Analyzes theories to formulate and prove the physicochemical principles
• Provides an up-to-date and thorough exposition of the present state of the art of complex materials