MongoDB Cookbook is published by Packt Publishing in November 2014. This book has 388 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1782161943.
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that forms the backbone of numerous complex development systems. You will certainly find the MongoDB solution you are searching for in this book.
Starting with how to initialize the server in three different modes with various configurations, you will then learn a variety of skills including the basics of advanced query operations and features in MongoDB and monitoring and backup using MMS. From there, you can delve into recipes on cloud deployment, integration with Hadoop, and improving developer productivity. By the end of this book, you will have a clear idea about how to design, develop, and deploy MongoDB.
What You Will Learn
- Install, configure, and start MongoDB
- Interact with the MongoDB server and perform various basic to advanced query operations from the shell
- Take an in-depth look at the MongoDB programming driver APIs in Java and Python
- Perform cloud deployment and introduce managed MongoDB services
- Integrate with Hadoop using Hadoop connector and run MapReduce jobs
- Discover frameworks and products built to improve developer productivity using MongoDB
Who This Book Is For
If you want a reference to show you practical solutions, or just want to satisfy your need for more knowledge of this fantastic NoSQL database, then this book is ideal for you. To get the most out of this book, you should know the basics of MongoDB.