Learning Zurb Foundation is published by Packt Publishing in August 2014. This book has 270 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1782164265.
This book starts off with teaching you the basics, and gradually moves on to cover the most advanced parts of this amazing framework. You will learn how to use Foundation to prototype, design, and theme your projects as well as discover how to use the framework with any programming language or content management system.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Discover how to wireframe and prototype quickly with a one-page website
- Explore how the Foundation grid works
- Utilize well-known best practices for testing websites cross-platform and on devices
- Use Sass to write CSS faster
- Work with designers and/or developers to communicate how your project should function and flow
- How to use Foundation with web apps and content management systems