Force.com Development Blueprints is published by Packt Publishing in June 2014. This book has 333 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1782172451.
No one can dispute the sheer power and breadth of the Force.com cloud development platform and its influence on thousands of developers across the world. The staggering number of technologies on offer can cause confusion among developers when it comes to using them to build real-world applications.
Starting with how to develop a Salesforce community, you will begin a whirlwind tour across the Force.com platform, using it to build applications for the e-commerce, CRM, reporting, and mobile subject domains.
Packed with real-world examples and insights gained from implementing solutions for customers in the fi eld, Force.com Development Blueprints will prove an indispensable reference when it comes to building Force.com cloud applications. This book will give you the edge you need to develop Force.com cloud applications that will delight your customers.
What you will learn from this book
- Create advanced cloud applications using the best Force.com technologies and Bring your cloud application ideas to market faster using the proven Force.com infrastructure
- Create a Salesforce community using Site.com
- Develop an e-commerce application using Bootstrap, Ruby on Rails, Heroku, and Visualforce
- Build a traditional CRM solution with a custom Apex workfl ow feature
- Use the Salesforce Platform Mobile SDK to build a mobile application
- Discover how to integrate your application into the cloud by interacting with cloud-based APIs
This book consists of an easy-to-follow yet comprehensive set of step-by-step tutorials that will help you gain proficiency in the Force.com platform.
Who this book is written for
If you have some experience with the Force.com platform and are looking to take your skills to the next level, this is the book for you.