ASP.NET jQuery Cookbook is published by Packt Publishing in February 2016. This book has 478 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1782173113.
ASP.NET jQuery Cookbook explores the wide range of utilities that the jQuery library provides. It teaches you the nitty-gritty of plugging in these features in ASP.NET web applications. It covers every aspect of interfacing the library, right from downloading and including jQuery on web pages to selecting controls, handling events, and creating animations. This book also walks you through DOM traversal and manipulation in ASP.NET and then through visual effects and graphics in ASP.NET sites. It explores advanced features such as posting AJAX requests and writing plugins. It will provide you with all the information you need to use this library confidently with ASP.NET.
What you will learn
- Download and include jQuery in ASP.NET websites and MVC
- Use jQuery selectors with ASP.NET server controls
- Get to know about event handling and DOM traversal
- Deploy jQuery for visual effects and animations
- Develop AJAX-enabled ASP.NET applications
- Create your own plugins
- Solve common problems using less code and cut down your development time