Microsoft Azure IAAS Essentials is published by Packt Publishing in May 2015. This book has 173 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1782174639.
With the increasing interest in cloud computing and the growth in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Microsoft Azure is the leading player in cloud-based solutions.
You will learn how to create both a Windows and Linux virtual machine, and how to go about connecting and working with these machines in the cloud. You will understand the requirements that allow you to expand your on-premises network to the cloud. You will discover how to connect, manage, and monitor your virtual machines in the cloud. Moving forward, you will learn how to configure your virtual machine to ensure it continues to function in the event of a disaster.
With plenty of screenshots offering a play-by-play account of how to build your cloud-based infrastructure, Microsoft Azure IaaS Essentials will ensure your success with this cutting-edge, cloud-based technology.
What You Will Learn
- Deploy virtual machines on Windows Azure IaaS
- Build, configure, and create Windows and Linux virtual machines
- Create a virtual network that spans your on-premises network into the cloud
- Monitor your virtual machines to ensure optimal performance from your cloud-based solutions
- Integrate your cloud-based infrastructure with Active Directory
- Discover information on Azure IaaS backup and security
- Configure your cloud solution to ensure recovery from disasters
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for system administrators and other IT professionals who need to both design and implement an Azure-based cloud solution. With the help of this book, you will soon master the basic tasks needed to build a cloud-based solution.