Practical Web Development is published by Packt Publishing in July 2015. This book has 276 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1782175919.
Web development has grown to become vital in shaping how humans interact, work, learn, and consume. Practical Web Development provides you with a roadmap of web development today, giving you the tools you need and the guidance to keep you creative and productive in a world of disruption and innovation.
Who This Book Is For
This book is perfect for beginners who want to get started and learn the web development basics, but also offers experienced developers a web development roadmap that will help them to extend their capabilities.
What You Will Learn
- Find out how HTML lays the foundation of web development
- Learn the fundamentals of web design using CSS
- Use PHP and MySQL to dynamically generate HTML on the server
- Learn how to write compact code with jQuery
- Create efficient single page applications with Ajax
- Discover JSON for a powerful data exchange between client and server
- Design Mobile first, responsive pages that look great on mobiles, tablets, and desktops
- Create and migrate powerful and scalable web applications with Node.js