Oracle E-Business Suite R12.x HRMS – A Functionality Guide is published by Packt Publishing in July 2015. This book has 210 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1782177388.
Oracle’s E-Business Suite Human Capital Management enables organizations to architect a global foundation for HR data and improved business processes.
The book starts by introducing Oracle Application E-Business Suite, its architecture, and how to set up the preliminary components such as roles, groups, and profile options. As you progress through the chapters, you’ll learn to define common data from an enterprise perspective, such as the unique structures for jobs, positions, job groups, and other business entities. As we move from learning the core HR structures, you’ll learn to implement people management concepts such as maintaining personal information, identifying assignments, managing assignments of personnel, changing assignments, and terminating an assignment or employee. By the end of this book, you will have a thorough knowledge of implementing a fully functional HR system based on strategic business needs, along with a detailed understanding of the key functions and benefits of Oracle HCM.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about the architecture of Oracle HRMS
- Define value sets, key flexfields, and descriptive flexfields
- Configure the payroll and provide knowledge of setting up payroll earnings and deductions in an organization
- Identify work structure components and their usage
- Create business groups, locations, and organizations
- Define the unique structure of business entities such as jobs, positions, and grades
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer or functional consultant of Oracle’s E-Business Suite HRMS who wants to learn the logical flow of the processes involved in human resources and where Oracle HCM fits into the overall enterprise structure, then this book is for you. Basic knowledge of Oracle’s E-Business Suite components is essential.