Programming: A Primer is published by Imperial College Press in August 2015. This book has 188 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783267071.
Have you ever wanted to learn how to program but never found quite the right book to get you started? Programming: A Primer gets you going straight away with the fundamentals of what programming is, basic programming with Python and the fundamental aspects of practical web development. In this book, you’ll learn about:
- What programming is and how it can benefit you.
- Variables and operations as the building blocks of a program.
- If statements, For loops and Methods in Python.
- Classes, Objects and Inheritance in Python.
- A basic introduction to some of the most important algorithms in programming.
- The programming languages and frameworks that are available to developers.
- The future of technology and opportunities for developers and entrepreneurs.
- Where you can take programming further to learn and create more amazing applications.