Building Applications with Ext JS [Video] is published by Packt Publishing in May 2015. This book has 1 Hour 47 minute pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783285631.
Ext JS is a powerful framework for developing complex web applications for your business. With more such business applications moving to the web everyday, a framework such as Ext JS can speed up your development and help you sharpen the quality of your applications.
This video course will take you through the components of the framework that you need for a typical business application.
You will get a thorough overview of how the Ext JS data package works, how it interacts with the many frontend widgets, and general concerns such as security, production optimized code, and continuous integration. We’ll then show you data using the wide variety of components available, before moving on to charting and graphics, and bringing our app to life. Finally, you will deploy and test your code to make your application production-ready.
By the end of this course, you will cover all the key aspects of the Ext JS framework and successfully build and deploy your application.
What You Will Learn
- Create grids to present hierarchical and report data for users
- Test your code for both frontend widgets and models to get an error-free app
- Get to know security best practices to protect your app from unwanted attacks
- Optimize your app with easy-to-understand layouts and clean controller logic
- Use custom templates to add your own brand to the app
Who This Video Is For