Grunt.js Cookbook is published by Packt Publishing in March 2015. This book has 269 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783286515.
Grunt Cookbook offers a host of easy-to-follow recipes for automating repetitive tasks in your web application’s development, management, and deployment processes. This book will introduce you to methods that can be used to automate basic processes and your favorite tools. By following the recipes, you will soon be comfortable using Grunt to perform a wide array of advanced tasks in a range of different scenarios.
What You Will Learn
- Automate CSS generation
- Manage asynchronous work inside a task
- Automate HTML and CSS template compilation
- Manage entire web applications using Grunt
- Automate various levels of testing
- Build and publish custom tasks and plugins
- Automate CoffeeScript and LiveScript code compilation
Who This Book Is For