PhoneGap 3.x Mobile Application Development Hotshot is published by Packt Publishing in June 2014. This book has 595 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783287925.
This book will present you with 12 exciting projects that will introduce you to the dynamic world of app development in PhoneGap. Starting with their design and following through to their completion, you will develop real-world mobile applications. Each app uses a combination of core PhoneGap technologies, plugins, and various frameworks covering the necessary concepts you can use to create many more great apps for mobile devices.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Explore localization and globalization
- Create, save, and retrieve data using persistent device storage
- Record audio using a microphone
- Capture images and video using a camera
- Share content to social media networks
- Optimize your app for tablet-sized devices
- Locate the user’s device using geolocation
- Interact with the accelerometer to create a fun arcade game
- Use core and third-party plugins to extend PhoneGap
- Look at mobile application design patterns