Mastering PhoneGap Mobile Application Development is published by Packt Publishing in February 2016. This book has 392 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783288434.
PhoneGap is a useful and flexible tool that enables you to create complex hybrid applications for mobile platforms. In addition to the core technology, there is a large and vibrant community that creates third-party plugins that can take your app to the next level.
This book will guide you through the process of creating a complex data-driven hybrid mobile application using PhoneGap, web technologies, and third-party plugins.
What you will learn
- Construct build workflows that simplify complex application development
- Create accessible hybrid applications
- Persist and query data using third-party database plugins
- Create your own PhoneGap plugins for your unique use cases
- Create icons and splash screens suitable for submission to app stores
- Publish your app to the Google Play and Apple iTunes stores