Data-Centric Applications with Vaadin 8 [EPUB] is published by Packt Publishing in April 2018. This book has 202 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783288847.
Vaadin is an open-source Java framework used to build modern user interfaces. Vaadin 8 simplifies application development and improves user experience. The book begins with an overview of the architecture of Vaadin applications and the way you can organize your code in modules.Then it moves to the more advanced topics about advanced topics such as internationalization, authentication, authorization, and database connectivity. The book also teaches you how to implement CRUD views, how to generate printable reports, and how to manage data with lazy loading.
By the end of this book you will be able to architect, implement, and deploy stunning Vaadin applications, and have the knowledge to master web development with Vaadin.
What you will learn
- Modularize your Vaadin applications with Maven
- Create high quality custom components
- Implement robust and secure authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Connect to SQL databases efficiently
- Design robust CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) views
- Generate stunning reports
- Improve resource consumption by using lazy loading
Who this book is for
If you area Software developer with previous experience with Vaadin and would like to gain more comprehensive and advanced skills in Vaadin web development, then this book is for you.