Web Developers Reference Guide is published by Packt Publishing in April 2016. This book has 585 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783552139.
This comprehensive reference guide takes you through each topic in web development and highlights the most popular and important elements of each area.
Who This Book Is For
This book is perfect for beginners but more advanced web developers will also benefit. Laid out so you can refer to as much or as little as you need to, with this book you can exhaustively explore essential concepts for modern web developers.
What You Will Learn
- Explore detailed explanations of all the major HTML elements and attributes, illustrated with examples
- Take a deep dive into CSS properties and functions and master their usage
- Implement the latest ECMAScript 6 for client-side scripting in your web applications
- Discover new ways to develop your website’s front end quickly and easily using Bootstrap
- Access AngularJS ‘s important modules, controllers, directives, and services quickly