Banana Pro Blueprints is published by Packt Publishing in December 2015. This book has 366 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783552382.
This book follows a tactical plan that will guide you through the implementation of Banana Pro and its configurations. You will then learn the various programming languages used with Banana Pi with the help of examples. In no time at all, you’ll be working on a wireless project that implements AirPlay servers, hotspots, and so on. Following this, you’ll develop a retro-style arcade kiosk game. Then we’ll move on to explore the multimedia features of Banana Pro by designing and building an enclosure for it. After this, you’ll learn to build a remote-controlled smart car and we’ll examine how to control a robotic arm. The book will conclude with the creation of a home sensor system that has the ability to expand or shrink to suit any home.
What you will learn
- Remotely connect to Banana Pro and program the embedded board
- Use Banana Pro as a hotspot or provide an AirPlay server for wireless audio transmission
- Find out about the different programming languages that can be used with Banana Pro
- Build and program your own multimedia centre in order to watch television and movies
- Connect peripherals such as a camera, LCD, or hard disk to Banana Pro
- Manage and regulate your Linux system with Banana Pro
- Stream music wirelessly from your mobile phone to Banana Pro