ElasticSearch Cookbook is published by Packt Publishing in January 2015. This book has 461 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783554836.
This book will guide you through the complete ElasticSearch ecosystem. From choosing the correct transport layer and communicating with the server to creating and customizing internal actions, you will develop an in-depth knowledge of the implementation of the ElasticSearch architecture.
After creating complex queries and analytics, mapping, aggregation, and scripting, you will master the integration of ElasticSearch’s functionality in user-facing applications and take your knowledge one-step further by building custom plugins, developing tailored mapping, executing powerful analytics, and integrating with Python and Java applications.
What You Will Learn
- Make ElasticSearch work for you by choosing the best cloud topology and powering it with plugins
- Develop tailored mapping to take full control of index steps
- Build complex queries through managing indices and documents
- Optimize search results through executing analytics aggregations
- Manage rivers (SQL, NoSQL, and web-based) to synchronize and populate cross-source data
- Develop web interfaces to execute key tasks
- Monitor the performance of the cluster and nodes
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer who implements ElasticSearch in your web applications and want to sharpen your understanding of the core elements and applications, this is the book for you. It is assumed that you’ve got working knowledge of JSON and, if you want to extend ElasticSearch, of Java and related technologies.